Pure Sports Medicine is a leading, London-based clinic specialising in health and fitness. I began working with the company in October ‘18 as maternity cover for the Marketing Manager. As well as leading the day-to-day marketing for this already vast company, I was brought on board to assist in launching three new central London clinics in less than seven months.
I led on strategising and implementing a series of activations across the sites in the lead up and opening of each clinic. This included: competitions, brand partnerships, fitness classes, talks, media relations, injury assessments and engaging local businesses and influencers. Highlights included a series of rooftop classes at One New Change that sold out within an hour.
Aside from spearheading these launches my day-to-day tasks as marketing manager included, but were not limited to:
- Organising events and classes. Promoting tickets and organising goody bags.
- Copywriting - website, editorial and advertising copy.
- Working alongside the design team and photographer to create adverts and store signage.
- Develop and manage editorial strategies, including development, content management, editing and calendar management
- Create, review and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Report against targets and goals to internal stakeholders
- SEO analysis and content optimisation
- Performing content audits and creating content inventories
- Social media and community management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
I have continued to work with PSM since the Marketing Manager returned and am now helping them with all aspects of their communications as well as developing a thorough content and marketing strategy for 2019.